Aug 3, 2011

Gypsy girl...

Penned down by Unknown at 11:43 PM
Not all those who wander are lost.
- J. R. R. Tolkien

      Have you ever felt absolute selfishness? Horrible, mean selfishness? Yet, somehow it just feels right. If you deny it, you lose a part of you. A part of you, that truly matters to you. That makes all the difference in your life.
Many times i seem to lose my sense of judging what is right and wrong. I just don't know. How can I choose my happiness over my family's or friends' happiness?
      I just want to be a gypsy. I want to wander out far and wide into this world. I want to be free.

7 opinions:

Red Handed on Aug 4, 2011, 9:13:00 AM said...

do everything that feels right to you. sometimes i might hurt others but if your conscience allows it...do it.

Unknown on Aug 4, 2011, 2:27:00 PM said...

That's just what i wanted hear..Thank you! :)

Unknown on Aug 4, 2011, 2:31:00 PM said...

^ to*

Viya ;) on Aug 4, 2011, 4:20:00 PM said...

Just follow your heart... :)
and even if you chose the wrong path, its okay.. everyone's not perfect anyway.. :) Its for your own satisfaction..

Unknown on Aug 4, 2011, 10:35:00 PM said...

Sometimes i tend to forget its ok to make mistakes! Thanks for reminding! :)

Confused Soul on Aug 21, 2011, 12:51:00 PM said...

OMG I've felt that... One can't always be self-less...there are some things you just can't avoid... some things you wanna do just to make yourself happy... And I think it's okay once in a while !!

At the end of the day, it's your life and you know what's best for you.. SO just follow your heart...everything will fall into place... :) ♥

Unknown on Aug 21, 2011, 7:56:00 PM said...

@confused soul - Yes, once in awhile when you really want it badly, its ok to be selfish. :)

 

Juvenile Thoughts Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos