Oct 6, 2011

The Sad Demise of an Irreplaceable Genius.

Penned down by Unknown at 7:20 PM
       Rarely, a boy who supposedly had no future makes it big. One such person was Steve Jobs. I feel sad to even use the word 'was' when referring to him. 
       I have never had an apple product in my life. Yes i'm serious when i say 'never'. My mother just doesn't understand the value of having expensive technology. So actually I shouldn't be affected by Steve Jobs death at all. But it makes me sad nonetheless. Maybe because death itself is so sad. But this guy has made a difference in my life. Unknowingly of course.
     After attending the 1st semester at Reed College, he dropped out. Because college just didn't feel right for him. Then began his struggle for basic necessities like food and shelter. Seriously, how many of us can do that? Drop out of something just because it doesn't feel right for us? How many of us can trust our intuition so strongly?
  To know the rest of the story please go on Youtube and check out Steve Jobs 2005 Commencement Speech in Stanford. And trust me, you will be inspired.
      We have lost a genius. Just like when MJ passed away. These were normal people who did amazing things and reached huge heights. It could have been you or me easily. It still can be. ; )
                                    
                
       

9 opinions:

Azaad on Oct 6, 2011, 8:47:00 PM said...

really rip steve jobs hes my inspiration

Unknown on Oct 6, 2011, 9:25:00 PM said...

:( :( Same here! :( :(

Jaky on Oct 6, 2011, 9:54:00 PM said...

We lost a digital yogi...

Unknown on Oct 6, 2011, 10:35:00 PM said...

I know! :(

Confused Soul on Oct 6, 2011, 11:20:00 PM said...

R.I.P. Steve Jobs. There is just one word for the guy. RESPECT.

mgeek on Oct 7, 2011, 2:46:00 AM said...

Hmmm... girls always go for the college drop-outs ;-) :-P

Unknown on Oct 9, 2011, 2:51:00 PM said...

Total respect!
Ahh, college drop-outs are irresistible! :P

Soumyadeep on Oct 16, 2011, 1:57:00 PM said...

awesome post...
everyone of us has some hidden talent...need to be enlightened..

http://ideas-forum.blogspot.com

Unknown on Oct 16, 2011, 5:34:00 PM said...

So true Soumyadeep! :) And thanx!

 

Juvenile Thoughts Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos