Aug 29, 2012

Noise.

Penned down by Unknown at 8:51 AM
    I don't know when we reached this stage. I can hear pings even in pin drop silence. I'm not talking about the pings that happen, rather the ones I imagine. We're so used to the constant noise of message beeps and ringtones, we can hear them out of thin air. It that was not enough, we even feel the vibration of our phone when it hasn't vibrated at all. How retarded is that - feeling something that never happened.

So now the question really lies in - would you still like me if I was not available 24/7? What if we spoke just twice a month? Would I still be on your favourite list? Or would it just be another case of 'out of sight, out of mind'?

3 opinions:

Anonymous said...

I'd troll you till you got back to touching ... I mean .. got back in touch.

Vidhi on Aug 29, 2012, 1:27:00 PM said...

Makes me wonder.
Its insane how I feel my phone keeps on vibrating.
Its a crazy place where we live in.

fivefeetsmall on Aug 30, 2012, 8:19:00 PM said...

Ahh.
Made me wonder.
Maybe I just settle for friends that I don't like too much because they're easily available.

 

Juvenile Thoughts Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos