May 21, 2013

Different eyes.

Penned down by Unknown at 8:06 AM
We are different like the sun and the moon.

 Opposites they say.

We are different to the point where I can't decide whether I want to choke you for disagreeing with everything I say or stare at you with wonder.

We could look at the absolute same picture with such different eyes, I wonder if you are mad or I.

But if it's love there's no different, no opposites. It's just love. Good ol' love.

And it's foolish to give up.

To give up on the paradise we can have together.

To let go without a second thought.

To give up without a putting up a ferocious fight for each other.

Because you know and so do I - it's worth it. Every damn bit of it.

But maybe like every time, this time too, you just can't see what I do.

1 opinions:

Laterally Moved. on Jun 4, 2013, 9:06:00 PM said...

The amount of times I've felt the last sentence...uncountable.

 

Juvenile Thoughts Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos