May 24, 2011

You might spread your wings, but can you really Fly?

Penned down by Unknown at 11:34 PM
                          Routine has a beauty of its own. I've always had a love hate relationship with it. Sometimes i ache for change. Small or big,doesn't really matter. But most of the times its just thrown upon me. Without choice i have to accept it. But for God knows what reason I've always had faith in change, faith that it will do more good than bad.
                  But this time my faith is fading fast, rather its completely eluding me.The Past, the Present is so beautiful I don't know if the Future can even come to close to substituting it. Maybe it can't and it won't. Thats why i feel this dull pain somewhere deep inside. I'd sit still if time would pause. But trust me it doesn't, I've tried. It just flies sometimes faster than i can blink and sometimes painfully slow. But never ever stops.
                          
 I can spread my wings but I don't know if i can fly.

0 opinions:

 

Juvenile Thoughts Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos