Jul 26, 2011

Dear Music,

Penned down by Unknown at 12:31 AM
             I don't know why i'm writing to you after 17 years of friendship, but better late than never right? :) You know how I usually can't express emotions, specially the positive ones. But you stir within me something so powerful, I just have to let you know.
           Thank you. For being the friend no one could be. For feeling my feelings rather than just understanding. For never ever leaving my side. For increasing my happiness when i thought i couldn't get happier. And most of all for letting me feel sad and cry when i needed to. Coz you know that its better to cry and let it go than stifle the pain somewhere deep inside. Sometimes your serious and sometimes lighthearted. I love this balance of yours. 
           When you are with me, you pulse through my veins. I can feel your rhythm in my body. Maybe our friendship is bordering on love. Or maybe it passed love. 
                               
            Whatever it is, I promise to be with you.  Always.
                                   
  Yours sincerely,
  Rachana.

2 opinions:

Red Handed on Jul 26, 2011, 9:11:00 AM said...

I second you!
Thr is music for every little emotion you feel and go through.

Unknown on Jul 26, 2011, 10:09:00 PM said...

True! :)

 

Juvenile Thoughts Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos