Nov 3, 2011

I Choose Freedom.

Penned down by Unknown at 3:43 AM
If you would ask me 'what is my worst fear?'
 I would say 'losing my freedom.'
For my choices are my identity and without freedom I wouldn't get to make all those tiny little choices every single day that affect my life so much.
But true freedom I believe is only achieved moments after birth, and then we are bound by society. 
Some lose themselves in this bondage while others fight back with all their might. 
But no one comes out completely victorious.
 And that is okay. 
Because at the end, all that matters is that you did what you knew was the right thing for you. 

3 opinions:

Viya ;) on Nov 3, 2011, 9:42:00 AM said...

I couldn't agree with you more! :) :)
All those small li'l things you can do without having to worry about... aaah :)

Confused Soul on Nov 3, 2011, 12:19:00 PM said...

I agree with what you said...Losing my freedom is definitely a fear.. And society always puts restrictions on us, but may be some day, things would be how they ought to be...till the I'll wait.. Lovely post :)

Azaad on Nov 4, 2011, 11:56:00 AM said...

totally agree rach n u must say that there are some things in the world that we both agree... lolz

 

Juvenile Thoughts Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos