Aug 19, 2012

When life comes in the way...

Penned down by Unknown at 6:15 AM
        It's 5am and it is funny I've woken up now. This time usually, i'm just getting into bed. But then this day is different and funny, just like the mood. The world is still a dark, quiet place; just how I like it. 
       I hear the sound of the world getting drenched and can't help smiling remembering a conversation i'd had sometime yesterday. That yesterday seems distant already, like it happened in a different world, a world called happy. I take in a deep breath, my way of coping with the world when everything becomes too heavy to bear.
     As I sit here to pen down my thoughts, I wonder when this melancholic feeling walked in. How was it so swift? And not a noise did it make at its entry. I realize I should just curl back in bed. But it's too late, the thoughts have started flooding in. Funnily, it is just one thought in repeat - what am I doing with my life?
    Before I could answer I hear noises below. The alarm ringing, mother waking up, water flowing. 
    It isn't long before mother walks into the room with a hot cup of tea; the answer, I fear, will have to wait. Because just like that life comes in the way of my search for answers. 

10 opinions:

Red Handed on Aug 19, 2012, 12:16:00 PM said...

I think that answer might take a long time before it finally surprises you with its entrance!

Confused Soul on Aug 19, 2012, 12:39:00 PM said...

Wait a little, it shall find it's way. :)

Prasoon Khare on Aug 19, 2012, 6:24:00 PM said...

I think answer to this question is always in front of our eyes. We fail to identify it at times. Some tym we bluntly ignore it.

When we get answer? Well, in my case it really happened when I wanted it badly!!

Kshipra on Aug 20, 2012, 12:51:00 AM said...

Ummm..sometimes the answers could be right infront of you.and you wish not to see it.

Nice blog :)

Zeebs on Aug 20, 2012, 4:22:00 PM said...

Join the club. Although at this point, I've stopped looking. I'm going to let the answers chase me instead of vice versa.

Tripthi Battapadi on Aug 20, 2012, 7:41:00 PM said...

Yeah, join the club.
:|
I have stopped looking for it too.

Also, once you do find the answer? What after that?
Then when you realize that you have not done anything you were supposed to..That will make you even more sad.
>_>

Being clueless is awesome.
:D

Azaad on Aug 21, 2012, 12:27:00 AM said...

happens with me rach. its a feeling u cn rather say good or bad. good coz u have all options left to decide wt to do.
love . good post

Anisha on Aug 21, 2012, 4:18:00 AM said...

Very often we ask ourselves questions that we have no answers for.
Been there done that.
Nice post anyway :)

❤Not Just My Allegories❤

phatichar on Aug 24, 2012, 11:47:00 PM said...

First time here...won't be the last. Evocative writing, this.

Anonymous said...

Do u reckon it could just be a Dream.. Do u reckon the answer could be found in the question itself?? Hope I dnt sound stupid.. It's just a thought... Just a thought...

 

Juvenile Thoughts Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos